Sunday, December 29, 2013

Review: Rimmel Stay Glossy 3D Lipglosses

(How they look from the front. My pic)
When I first started this blog, it was mainly about reviewing beauty products I've bought or had lying around/ the rare sent for review stuff. Nowadays, it's much more than that and am happy about that. Without further delay, here are the two Stay Glossy 3D lip glosses I've received from the Rimmel Voxbox from Influenster. 
(The back of the products. My pic from my iPad.)
This is how they look from the back. The two shades I have are Candy Floss ( British for cotton candy) & Popcorn for 2 (light pink). Candy Floss is the dark pink shade. 
(Pic from my iPad.) 
Of course, no proper review of lip glosses would forget the applying tools. Here, I hold the applying tools.
(iPad pic.)
Swatches on my wrist. They give good color payoff and are very shimmery. They last quite a long time on me----essentially the 6 hours it promises. Overall, I love these lip glosses. So if you're not keen on lip glosses, this may not be an option for you.