Saturday, January 19, 2013

Let the past be the past

It's funny how I really haven't spoken to you since elementary school. When I first met you, we would hang out practically everyday at recess. But something came between us----to this day, I still don't know what that something was. Honestly, I would rather not know as it's in the past now and has been for so many years. If I had any ideas as to what that something was, it would probably have been that you wanted only one BFF that wasn't me. Maybe it was a TAD bit childish, but come on, this was in elementary school. You kept it a secret from me and didn't EVEN bother telling me at some point? I don't even. Or did we just grow apart from one another?  I don't even know and never will. If you wanted to say let the past be the past and let's start over,  that would make me so happy as that's all I want. It probably won't happen in this life. I've just moved on and have come to realize I'm the bigger, better person. With that said, I'm letting the past be the past.